482 W Boyce St.
Manning, SC 29102
Mon – Sat: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The city of Manning was established in the mid-1800s from a piece of Clarendon County, South Carolina, and has flourished over the years. The rich history and beautiful scenery have made Manning a perfect place for Lowcountry Urgent Care to provide the best care possible for this community. Our experienced medical staff has worked hard to focus on affordable care with excellent service. Focusing on the community is a key part of succeeding in providing comprehensive care, which is why we are working as hard as we can to provide that excellent medical service to the people of Manning. Lowcountry Urgent Care clinic is lucky to be welcomed by the people of Manning and hopes to always be a helping hand!
- Ear and Sinus Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Rapid in-house drug screenings
- Physicals – Sports, School, Work
- TB/PPD Skin Tests
- Bug Bites and Bee Stings, etc.
- On-Site X-ray
- Abrasions / Cuts / Scrapes
- Coughs & Colds
- DOT Physicals/Exams – Please call ahead to the clinic to ensure a certified provider will be available!