440 N. Duncan Bypass
Union, SC 29379
Mon – Sat: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The town of Union is one of the many hidden gems of upstate South Carolina within the Greenville-Spartanburg metropolitan area. With its rich heritage and clear vision for the future, Union is a perfect place for Lowcountry Urgent Care to call home. Because of the extraordinary people, we strive to provide clear, comprehensive care at affordable costs. Our low self-pay rates and efficient staff have been a perfect addition to Union as we work to immerse ourselves within the community. As a result of this, Lowcountry Urgent Care will be available to anyone seeking care for many years!
- Ear and Sinus Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Rapid in-house drug screenings
- Physicals – Sports, School, Work
- TB/PPD Skin Tests
- Bug Bites and Bee Stings, etc.
- On-Site X-ray
- Abrasions / Cuts / Scrapes
- Coughs & Colds
- DOT Physicals/Exams – Please call ahead to the clinic to ensure a certified provider will be available!