2676 E US-76
Mullins, SC 29574
Mon – Sat: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Home to lush wildlife and excellent river exploration destinations, Marion and Mullins, South Carolina are perfect places for Lowcountry Urgent Care to call home. The National Wildlife Action and events such as the Gold Leaf Festival in Mullins, South Carolina are perfect reflections of this community. We provide prompt, compassionate medical care and delivery to the communities of Marion and Mullins, and our staff is committed to offering low self-pay rates with all-inclusive options with your health as our main priority. We look forward to serving the community for many years!
- Ear and Sinus Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Rapid in-house drug screenings
- Physicals – Sports, School, Work
- TB/PPD Skin Tests
- Bug Bites and Bee Stings, etc.
- On-Site X-ray
- Abrasions / Cuts / Scrapes
- Coughs & Colds
- DOT Physicals/Exams – Please call ahead to the clinic to ensure a certified provider will be available!